I am now using an online booking system for all my appointments. You simply need to click on the ‘schedule appointment’ button below and follow the instructions to find a suitable time slot and pay using a debit or credit card. This is an easy to use system and any appointments you make can be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours before they are due. After that, non-attendance or cancellation will forfeit the payment made. If you are making several bookings, you can buy a block of credit; you can also buy gift vouchers for loved ones if you wish.
If you are a new client, please complete a Questionnaire and either bring it with you on the day if we are meeting face to face, or email it to me in advance if not.
Face to face sessions – Mondays and Thursdays
I resumed face to face sessions from the beginning of September 2020, working on Mondays and Thursdays from The Practice Rooms, 57/59 High St, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol, BS9 3ED. If you come to see me there, I suggest you park in the free car park in Westbury Court Road and then walk down the High Street to find the entrance about 50 yards beyond the Post Office. Look out for a sign on the wall saying ‘The Practice Rooms’ and use the buzzer for the White room.
If you are coming by bus, this link will help you plan your journey: Bus links
While Government regulations are in place, I have introduced new safety precautions for the protection of both yourself and the clients who will follow you:
1. Please arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
2. Please use the hand sanitizer on entering the building
3. Please bring a face mask or visor for the treatment itself.
4. I will be wearing a face visor during the hands on part of the treatment. To avoid having to use full PPE, I will avoid working on or near your face.
5. If you have a fever, sore throat, or loss of taste shortly before your appointment, please email me to either cancel or switch to a remote session.
6. Please bring your own water and light blanket if you feel you will need one. I will be using disposable couch roll on the couch surface and pillow.
We will have to make the best of the circumstances. If you feel at all concerned about your vulnerability, please don’t book a clinic based session, either wait until the regulations have eased or work with me remotely. I will be as safe as I can be but there is always some risk.
Remote sessions – Tuesdays
I am working remotely from home on Tuesdays. If we are working this way, you will need to make contact with my Skype address – andrewjameskemp, or email your mobile number to me at: email@example.com.
Booking link for all appointments
I look forward to connecting with you.
New book release
I am due to publish my second book in 2020. This follows on from the Quantum K manual that I first published in 2006, bringing together all that I have learned since practicing kinesiology and shamanism in Bristol. The working title is: “Finding your soul song: A 12 step healing journey”. If you wish to receive an email when this is ready, along with occasional newsletters, please do add your name using the link below:
With many blessings to you,